By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia.
PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The SiapDok app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the SiapDok app won’t work properly or at all.
The app does use third party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Link to Terms and Conditions of third party service providers used by the app
You should be aware that there are certain things that PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. PT TeleKonsul Digital Indonesia does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Payment Tems and Conditions
- By conducting transactions, we assume that the you has understood and read all the information listed in the product description and transaction terms on our app.
- You are obliged to pay in full for transactions carried out in accordance with the terms of transactions and payments.
- You are fully responsible if you violates the provisions detailed in this Agreement, and agrees to release us for all losses caused by that violations.
- You have the right to get the goods/products/services that have been paid for in full and cannot be returned or canceled by you unilaterally if they are not in accordance with the information & conditions set by us.
- You are entitled to goods/products/services that have been paid for in full as long as the goods/products/services are listed at the correct price and do not contain false information, including but not limited to due to typing errors or errors in our system. In the event that there is an error in the information listed on our website and apps, then you agree that we can make adjustments/corrections for the misinformation as referred to.
- By referring to provisions 4 and 5 above, you agree that in the event of a discrepancy in information that occurs between the promo program and the regular program contained on our website or apps, then we, at our absolute discretion, may cancel your purchase of goods/services, or continue to follow up on the transaction process for the purchase of goods/services made by you, by making necessary adjustments/corrections in connection with the information discrepancy that occurred as referred to above.
- We work with trusted banking/payment service providers in providing various payment methods that can be used by you
- You have the right to choose the payment method that has been provided by us, which you feel more comfortable and easier in transacting
- You are obliged to pay in full for orders placed within the period specified by us specific to each payment method before we can further process your order. If you have not made a payment within the specified time, we reserve the right to declare that the order has been canceled by you.
- You can clarify the payment transactions that have been carried out directly to the banking service providers who cooperate with us in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
Terms of Refund Payment
- In the event that there is an obligation for us to make a refund, this process will be carried out no later than 20 (twenty) working days from the request for a refund and the required data has been completely provided by you to us.
- The data that you must send, namely:
- Name of user / patient
- Refund Destination Account Details (Bank Name, Account Name, Account Number)
- Relationship between user and Destination Account owner if different name/people
- Contact Number
- Goods/products/services/doctor name
- Transaction date
- Proof of payment
- Reason for refund
- Data in article 2 can be sent via email email@example.com or WA Message +62 817-557-726
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 2020-09-25
WA Message: +62 817-557-726
or by visiting https://siapdok.id/contact/